For small groups wanting to learn and begin stepping out in prophecy and evangelism.
This 16 session group study course curriculum has been taken from the Hearing God for Others course. Each session composes of a short 30-45 minute video, activations, group discussion questions, and facilitator's notes.
This group study course teaches the keys to being able to hear God's voice, and convey His heart to others with confidence. It is ideal for those wanting to facilitate a small group learning to step out, even if the group facilitator isn't experienced in prophecy or evangelism.
Each session will help participants understand and discuss the key issues around activating prophetic gifting.
What you'll get:
- 16 individual videos, with activations
- Facilitators notes, with suggestions for running the group
- Suggested discussion questions for each session
- A printable Hearing God for Others guide for each group member
- Access to our online community for the entire group
- Support from us if you have questions
- How to hear God and know it's not just our imagination
- Being free from fear and performance
- Releasing your emotions and imagination so God can speak through them
- How to be led by the Holy Spirit
- Identifying and removing blockages
- What to actually say to people with 'opener scripts'
- How to pray a Prayer of Salvation with someone
- and more!
This is a license for a small growth group or home group format for up to 12 people.